Welcome to Antony-Boy, a family-run campground that stretches over more than 60.000 sq.m. of beautiful Pelješac coastline.
Our camp also features a small shop at reception, as well as a convenient high-speed internet-cafe.
You can rent windsurfing equipment with a discount, as well as attend a windsurfing school located in the Windsurf Center in our near-by camp Liberan which is located just 100 meters west of Antony-Boy campground.
In addition to camp sites, we also offer rentals of Antony-Boy camping caravans, bikes and small tents. We also have facilities to refill your gas canisters.
You can find everything you need nearby the camp, with grocery stores just a short 500 meter walk in either direction in the villages of Kuciste and Viganj. You can usually find special items in nearby Orebic, a small city located 6 km east of the camp.
If you have any questions or special needs, please do not hesitate to talk to our reception staff which is at your disposal from 7.30 to 21.00.
A View of Antony-Boy from Above!
To make your stay in our camp as pleasant as possible, we have a few simple rules:
- From 23.00 to 7.00 is sleeping time, so please be as quiet as possible.
- We ask you to dispose of waste near the main entrance to the camp or at designated places close to the lavatories.
- Chemical/mobile toilet dump is available on camp level 5 at the lavatory, as well as on the 3rd level (right by the main entrance) at the position of camper service.
- If you have any pets, please keep an eye on them and clean up after them. At the beach, pets need to be kept by the eastern entrance. Please make sure they don’t disturb the other guests!
Payment and reservations
- Please pay your bills from 9.00 to 12.00 or from 17.00 to 20.00 if possible.
- If you want to ensure a particular spot at our campground, please contact us and make a reservation in advance.
- Please keep all camping materials within your plot, or speak reception about any required exceptions. The price of using another unauthorized plot is 37 € (278,78 kn) per day.
- Unauthorized guests and equipment which are not reported within 1 hour of arrival will be fined a stay of at least 30 days or more if it is determined that they stayed on the campsite longer than 30 days.
Your suggestions are more than welcome. We will do everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible.